Free electricity for you and your home!
If you are interested in using Solar Photovoltaic (PV) to reduce your electricity bills and receive an income for using greener energy, as well as reducing your impact on the environment, then we are the local specialists who can help you.
How does my Solar PV work?
The Solar PV panels fixed to your roof creates electricity as soon as the sun begins to shine. More energy is produced the stronger the sun is; but don’t worry, it will still produce energy on a cloudy day, even here in the UK!
The electricity made is fed through an “inverter” which is fixed in your loft. This changes it into a form of electricity that you can use to power lights and appliances. The inverter is linked into two meters that you can read.
- A “Generation” or “Smart” meter tells you how much electricity the PV has generated.
- Your ordinary electricity “Consumer” meter tells you how much electricity you have used.
- You will still have an electricity bill but it will be greatly reduced but using your own solar power wisely.
- When your solar panels produce more electricity than you are using the remainder will be “exported” into the National Grid.
The Facts & Figures
- Solar PV generates you a guaranteed income.
- It saves you money by reducing your energy bills immediately.
- It greatly reduces you carbon footprint.
- It will increase the market value of your property.
- Solar PV will generate electricity in all weather conditions.
- PV systems can save you 40-60% on your current electricity bill.
- An average system will save a staggering 1 tonne of CO2 emissions annually.
- An average 2.2kW system can generate an income for the full length of the tariff, with larger systems generating substantially more.
- All payments are index linked to keep in line with inflation.
- You will be paid the tariff for every unit of electricity you generate and you will be paid an additional export tariff for all the power you send back to your utility supplier.
- All payments are 100% TAX FREE!
If you do have any questions or require further information then click here to contact us.